Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kate Upton denies balcony kiss with Kanye West



Since Kanye west was spotted kissing a mysterious blonde on the balcony of his hotel room, it has been the talk of Cannes that eighteen year old Victoria's Secret Angel Kate Upton was the lady in question. However, The beautiful model has denied these claims stating she wasn't even in Europe at the time, instead working in the U.S.  Writing on her twitter she said,  'Hey I said I wasn't in Cannes come on that girl doesn't even look like me......I'm not with Kanye. I'm not dating Kanye'. Kate, who was raised in Melbourne, Florida, was named 'Rookie of the Year' by Sports Illustrated and appeared in their Swimwear Issue. When not modelling, Kate is a student at Indiana University. We will be seeing much more of this budding supermodel in the coming years!